Monday, July 12, 2010

Conviction

Wow - what a lesson Pastor preached yesterday -- TRUTH!  It is so hard for us human beings to understand the ways of God but am so blessed to have a Pastor that puts it into plain and simple words.  The lesson was on your convictions - that made me squirm just hearing that!

The words really hit home in several areas of my life.  From what I read to how I speak and even how I drive -- can anyone say Road Rage -- yes, the ugly truth is that sometimes I don't feel like praying for the idiot (sorry, the person) that just made me slam on my brakes because they decided to change lanes while talking on their cell phone.....and that is another story for another day.  These are just a few things - too many to list.

Am glad that I attend a church (http://www.mfctoday.org/) that is Bible believing -- from the Book of Genesis to the Book of Revelation - beginning to end - and that we have a Pastor that speaks plain and simple.  God is good all the time!  His Son, Jesus Christ, died for me.  The least I can do is to live a life that exemplifies that He lives in me!

No comments:

Post a Comment